Friday, January 10, 2020

Review: When the Saint Falls - A.D. McCammon

When the Saint Falls When the Saint Falls by A.D. McCammon
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars

A.D. McCammon is a new author for me and after reading this book I can tell that she is going to be a regular! This book focuses on the arrogant Thatcher Michaelson and sweet, Violet St. James. Having been in school together for a while, Violet has always been on Parker’s radar and she doesn’t know why. He isn’t necessarily a bully, but he also doesn’t treat her great either. Then one day he kisses her and all bets are off…Violet is going to be Parker’s.

This is a really fast paced book and it doesn’t leave you wondering what is going to happen, especially since Parker is so hot and cold with Violet. Violet for me was a really strong character and she didn’t suffer Parker’s abuse in silence. She told his friends what they though and I really liked the development between them and Violet as they knew that what Parker was doing and how he was acting was wrong. (I definitely want to read a book with the Arwen and Cole in it).

I liked the fact that we got to find out more about both main characters and that they were more realistic, mature and had really great banter between the two of them (Rebel & Saint). This was a really great book and I can’t wait to see what the author comes up with next.

ARC received for a fair, honest and sometimes long review 😊



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment