Friday, January 10, 2020

Review: Mountain Desire - Vanessa Vale

Mountain Desire Mountain Desire by Vanessa Vale
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars

Mountain Desire by Vanessa Vale was a fast paced read for me…basically I read it in one sitting. The characters Samantha, Max and Hardin flow together quite well and there is definitely a lot of passion in this book!

Samantha is a child prodigy, working as a surgeon and not really having any interpersonal skills she mistakes Max for a patient and hilarious thing happen. From there she is thrown into a world-wind romance with Max and his best friend Hardin (who certainly looks like a lumberjack in my mind), but not everything is smooth sailing. Not only is Samantha a virgin, but she is also being targeted by someone who wants to hurt her, but her men aren’t going to let anything happen!

This was a fast paced read which came to a conclusion pretty quickly. I would have liked to have read more about the characters building a relationship as they got together/stayed together really quickly and didn’t seem to know much about each other. Overall, scenes between characters were a hot but I still felt like I was left wanting more but that’s good in a way as it makes me want to read more by this author. There is a little bit of suspense which keeps you moving along with the book and I liked that Sam was geeky and awkward throughout the whole novel and both Max and Hardin found it delightful. A good quick, steamy read.

ARC received for a fair, honest and sometimes long review 😊



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment