Friday, January 31, 2020

New Release: Dirty Girls - Lily White



Title: Dirty Girls
Author: Lily White
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: January 29, 2020


Blurb:
They were the boys any good girl knew to avoid.

Rich and privileged.
Gorgeous and cruel.
The poster boys for rebellion…their tongues so sharp they cut to the bone.

We worshipped them despite their dangerous games.
We laughed even as we cried.

It was all fun and games until the first dirty girl died.

Now, as the bodies pile up, I believe I can endure their wicked ways. Only time will tell if I’ll escape.

Because when wealthy boys are accustomed to getting everything they want, not even the lives of those around them are too high an asking price.

Warning: This book is a dark romance. If you are looking for a sweet and tender story, you won’t find it here.

Buy Links (Kindle Unlimited):
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2RZUMFI
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/2RMTGN6
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2RvmvPh

Praise for the novel:
Lily White at it again, she likes to whip you with suspense, choke you with mystery, and keep you guessing until very end!” ~Amazon review

“... a fascinating, disturbing, intriguing and thought provoking read.” ~Amazon Review


 EXCERPT #1:


Dark stubble peppered his strong jaw, his hair a messy frame around his face from sleeping, but it was his eyes that drew me in the most because, for the first time, I saw Soren in the raw.
He wasn’t hidden behind his usual bad boy smirk, wasn’t protected by the cruel words he spoke. He simply was, and it occurred to me that I didn’t know the person staring down at me.
I wasn’t sure that anybody in Winter Ridge knew him.
Yeah, he had Quinton, Nolan and Grady but guys are guys, they don’t talk about the deep shit.
Would anybody know if Soren was secretly hurting?
I couldn’t begin to guess what was going through Soren’s mind.
If there was ever an opportunity to know this man before his mask of arrogance was pulled back in place, it was now. I would draw him in and finally get him to open his heart up to spill whatever secrets were trapped inside his head.
Reaching up, I intended to touch my palm to his cheek, to trace the light of the setting sun where it flowed against the skin of his strong jaw.
His hand moved from my stomach before I could stop him, his fingers grasping my wrist in a punishing hold.


Author Bio:
Lily White is a romance writer who likes to dabble on the taboo side of eroticism. She is most known for her Masters Series, Target This, Wishing Well, and Asylum. In addition to dark romance Lily writes contemporary romance, taboo romance, and psychological thrillers. Lily enjoys stretching her writing muscles by continuing to challenge herself with each book she publishes.


Social Media Links:

Giveaway:



No comments:

Post a Comment