Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Review: Tied to Hope - Red Phoenix

Tied to Hope Tied to Hope by Red Phoenix
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars

Red Phoenix has a tried and tested way of writing when it comes to writing about the lives of Brie, Thane and Rystar. There are plenty of sexy times between the three as well as just between Thane and Brie. What I really like about this series is that you see into the lives of a Dom and Sub and how they balance that relationship in their everyday life, especially now that they have a young child. I equally liked the conversations that Brie had with other Dom/Sub couples regarding the balance.

There are a lot of changes going on with Brie and her life, such as moving, having a young child and even a story line about Rystar which adds an emotional spin to the book (I don’t want to give any spoilers). I also really enjoy the relationship that she has with Thane (Sir), although we certainly see Thane more through Brie’s eyes in this book that in previous books where he has more of a voice. There is also a particular scene with Sir, Brie and Master Anderson which is particularly heart-breaking and poignant to the whole book.

As always, this is a very enjoyable book to a very enjoyable series which sees sexy times interspersed with enigmatic relationships, with some laughs thrown in. If you haven’t read red Phoenix before, I would recommend starting at the beginning so that you get a feel for the books. A definite page turner for me!

ARC received for a fair and honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment