Friday, October 25, 2019

Review: Taming My Whiskey - Melissa Foster

Taming My Whiskey Taming My Whiskey by Melissa Foster
My rating:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars

Melissa Foster, what have you done! My heart literally exploded with this book! Not only do we have a book about Dixie Whiskey who in my opinion is the epitome of awesomeness. But we also have the hot alpha billionaire, Jace Stone to contend with! OMG!

This book was just full of deliciousness. Dixie and Jace’s connection were amazing in this book, although there were a few times I wanted to smack them across the head as a simple conversation would have stopped any miscommunication that went on. These two characters are such like-minded, goal orientated, family driven characters who just seem to love people so hard without meaning too. For Dixie to have loved her teenage crush for so long and finally get her happily ever after…what more could you ask for!

Also, the rest of the Whiskey’s are here as is the appearance of some characters who it seems will have their own books in the near future (yay). I don’t want to give away any spoilers, so just go and read this book and fall in love with the Whiskey family, and then go back and read the series from the beginning…it’s going to be worth it!

ARC received for a fair and honest review.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment