Thursday, August 15, 2019

Review: Until December by Aurora Rose Reynolds

Until December Until December by Aurora Rose Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Until December (Until Him/Her #8)

Okay, let me start by saying that I love anything to do with Aurora Rose Reynolds and especially the Until Series, and I really loved this book. But, there was a small part of me where I wanted to knee Gareth Black in the balls! The text message back to December! No Sir, not having it! So rude! (Deep inhale) Now that I’ve gotten that out of my system I have to say that if you’ve loved all of the previous books in the series, this one is going to especially warm your heart!

December Mayson, who you should have already met in previous books, is going to get her happily-ever-after. December is an introvert, avid reader and beloved teacher. She’s pretty adorable and somewhat content with how her life is. Enter Gareth Black, father of two amazingly cute boys (swooning over how cute they are), hardworking dad, trying to do the best he can. Boom! Instant attraction, but like always the path is not smooth and is fraught with confusion, communication mix ups and a vindictive and slightly psychotic ex wife!

But all is not lost for these characters, after all December is a Mason and she won’t take any crap lying down. She also has an amazing family whose interactions are really cute and funny to read about. It definitely makes me want to go back and read the series again from the beginning.

This is totally a sweet story about love and family. The relationship between December and Gareth works great and the relationship that December has with Gareth’s sons at points, left me a little teary. This is an easy read book that I read in a couple of hours and pretty much left me with an aww 😘feeling.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment