Saturday, August 24, 2019

Review: Dead to Me by Lisa Emme

Dead to Me Dead to Me by Lisa Emme
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love the Harry Russo series by Lisa Emme…I just wish there was more of the series as once you read one, you want to keep reading.

The Harry Russo series focuses on Harry, a half vampire witch who also has the power to raise the dead! ‘Dead to Me’ sees Harry making a comeback after being injured in a previous book and on her tail is trouble, which constantly seems to be following her around. From a cat burglar, to a crow stealing things, magic, mayhem and her father thrown into the loop, it's any wonder that Harry has time to have coffee and cake.

Harry is a well written character, she is strong and sassy. Just how I like my female leads and although Nash is in this book albeit in a lesser sense than most books and definitely more moodier, this time he may have to work a little harder to keep Harry’s affections and it will definitely be interesting to see how this third character will affect their relationship overall!

I really love the plots in this book and the writing just flows which make it a really enjoyable, easy read urban paranormal book. If you haven’t read any of this series, I can tell you that you are going to binge read 1 through 5.

If you love paranormal, feisty, action packed reads. Then the Harry Russo books are for you!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment