Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Review: Maria - Sarah Brianne

Maria Maria by Sarah Brianne
My rating:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars

Well, it is finally here. Book 1 in the story of Maria and boy was it worth the weight. We’ve seen Maria throughout the whole Made Men series and she has always had an intriguing allure. This story gives you a lot of background information on what we already know about Maria; she’s cool, calm, poised and a psychopath. We get a little bit more detail on what has made her that way as well as the dynamic about the Caruso family as a whole. Of course, the rest of the gang pop up but it is especially Lucca who is always intriguing….I just wish I knew what he was thinking.

This story looks at the love triangle between Maria, Kayne (school teacher) and Dominic (a Luciano). It is full of scenes between the three of these characters and seeing Maria fall in love (well I think, you never quite know with Maria). Personally, I hope she ends up with Dominic as there is something perfectly broken about him which entrances me and I think Kayne is just too sweet. There is a build up between all three characters and I have a feeling that there are a lot of secrets going to come to light in the next book. Be warned, it ends on a cliff-hanger and boy what a cliff-hanger it is!

As always in Sarah Brianne books there is a lot of story going on, some hotness and some moments of heartbreak! It will be interesting to see what happens in the second part of this ride, but I know for certain that it isn’t going to be boring.

Make sure you go back to read these books from Book 1: Nero so that you understand characters and their dynamics. Plus, they are just amazing books to read. Now I just have to wait around for the next installment in this series!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment