Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Review: The Edge of Reason - J. Saman

The Edge of Reason The Edge of Reason by J. Saman
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars

J. Saman is a new author to me and I have to say that I really enjoyed this book. The book is about the relationship between Margot and drew. How it goes from being best friends to something else and not quite knowing where you stand with each other, especially when other people and their opinions become involved and your own baggage causes some issues.

I felt like this was a quick read for me and I particularly enjoyed the banter that Margot has with every one she meets; she is super quirky which made her extremely likable. The same can be said for Drew, he isn’t your quintessential playboy and knows what he wants in a relationship and that is definitely Margot.

There is a little bit of suspense in this book and there are a few scenes which are quite heart-breaking (you’ll know which ones I mean when you read it) as well as some extra steamy scenes throughout the story and some laugh out loud moments. If this is the kind of stuff that J. Saman writes, then count me in!

ARC received for a fair and honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment