Sunday, November 10, 2019

Review: Biker Babe - Audrey Carlan

Biker Babe Biker Babe by Audrey Carlan
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars

Biker babe by Audrey Carlan is a fast paced, short read but man does it pack a punch. Rex and Princess are a match made in heaven. She is strong willed, ballsy and definitely a handful. Whilst Rex is hot blooded, hard-headed, stubborn and a sexy biker. What more could you possibly want? Their chemistry literally explodes off the pages between these two whilst they balance the life of an MC, new relationship and other people’s opinions.

This was a new author for me and I have to say that if this is what Audrey Carlan produces then I’m going to have to look at previous book and get reading! A must read for MC fans with a strong heroine!

ARC received for a fair and honest review.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment