Friday, September 27, 2019

Review: Twisted Games - Ana Slash

Twisted Games Twisted Games by ANA SLASH
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐ stars

This books was good for me in the sense that I liked the New Adult genre and what the theme was about: girl goes to new school, there are hot guys, there is bullying by said guys and other join in, girl doesn’t know why it’s happening…..lots of drama. It started off with quite a bang, but the main character just lacked sass and strength but I’m hoping that in the next book she really steps up to the plate and doesn’t take any crap from anyone!

Killian, Maxim and Mateo are the A-typical gorgeous, rich and mean boys of their school. But there is something about them which is intriguing and leaves you wanting more. There is a reverse harem sort of feel to the book and things between the characters do seem to escalate quickly. There are also little snippets of information that leave you wanting more and to know more about the boys in the book. Bella for me is just a bit ordinary as a main character but I also feel that that is what the author wanted. I don’t think the story would have worked with this amazingly, beautiful girl. Also at 18, I think she should be making some better decisions as well as giving her mum a bit of a slap (because I know I wanted too!)

Overall, a good read. I’m interested to see what happens with other characters including Susan (Bella’s best friend) and I would like Bella to grow some fem-balls…it needs to be done!

ARC received for a fair and honest review.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment