Monday, June 1, 2020

Review: My Girl - A.J. Wolf

My Girl My Girl by A.J. Wolf
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars

My Girl by A.J. Wolf is book three in the Bloody Business series and boy is it a page turner. If you’ve read the previous book ‘My Life’, you would have been introduced to the characters Delaney, Donatello and Jessie, well their back and breaking our hearts all over again.

Delaney and Donatello are together having fought the pull for a number of years and although there is some extremely hot chemistry, Delaney also has feelings for her best friend Jessie…can we say drama! Herein lies the problem, how can she love two men and who does her heart really belong too?

This story is full of angst, heartbreak and some unbelievable moments where people need to check themselves! There are so many secrets, lies and drama that keep you turning the page and wondering how Delaney is going to make a decision but also how she reflects on being the cause of some of the problems. The scenes between her and her brother Remy are tough to read as even though she is family, she is also part of the ‘Family’ where decisions are not easily made and can affect everyone.

This book certainly makes you feel all the feels, whilst making you a little annoyed with some characters and their reaction to situations. I’m totally team Jessie though! Scenes between all three characters are steamy, romantic and at times domineering, leaving you wanting more of this saga and more by the fabulous writer A.J. Fox. I can’t wait to see what she comes up with next.

ARC received for a fair, honest and sometimes long review 😊



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment