Thursday, August 6, 2020

Review: Unexpected - K.M. Neuhold

Unexpected Unexpected by K.M. Neuhold
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars

Unexpected by K. M. Neuhold is a wonderfully sweet book. The book focuses on Maverick, Ari and Kyle. Kyle and Maverick work together in Maverick’s store and although it isn’t doing well, Kyle and Mav have a good relationship, even though sometimes Mav isn’t the best boss that he could be and is struggling to get his store noticed. Kyle is just trying to survive in a world which has been pretty harsh to him and although he falls onto hard times, he doesn’t let life get him down…well not too much. When he is put into the predicament of having to stay with Mav and his ultra cuddly husband, sparks fly. 

This is a pretty cute, smooth read. Although there is some drama, the book flows really well and has some great characters. This is my first foray into the mind of this author, and I have to say that I liked what I read. There is enough of a storyline to keep you interested, some pretty steamy scenes as well as some light hearted, often funny moments which really make the story more realistic. This will definitely be an author whose books I will pick up again. 


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment