Sunday, June 2, 2024

Review: I Can't Even - Lani Lynn Vale

I Can't Even I Can't Even by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars

I Can’t Even is book 2 in the Carter Brothers series by Lani Lynn Vale. The story focuses on Ellodie a young woman who has made a resolution to say yes to any dates that she is asked on, even when one of those dates comes from a serial killer. Fast forward to her meeting Quaid Carter during a police chase, their eyes meeting, the sparks flying, and the rest is history. Well, not quite and the feels just keep coming.

Quaid and Ellodie have something that is real, passionate and full of laughter. Again, the Carter family are at the forefront of this book as Carter, Ellodie and his family try and figure out who is stalking women, keep Ellodie safe whilst embracing her into their family of mental-ness! There are laugh out loud moments, moments of angst, some super sexy moments and everything thrown in between. This was definitely a page turner with a great HEA at the end. I just can’t wait to read more of this series and see who ends up with who.

ARC received for a fair, honest and sometimes long review. All opinions are my own. 😊

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment