Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Review: Undercover Wolf - Paige Tyler

Undercover Wolf Undercover Wolf by Paige Tyler
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars

Undercover Wolf is book 2 in the STAT: Special Threat Assessment Team by Paige Tyler. The story centres around Alpha werewolf Harley Grant and Alpha werewolf Sawyer Bishop who are thrown together due to their jobs overlapping with one another. The story follows them as they travel around the world trying to beat the bad guys and save the day as they both figure out who they can trust.

Like previous Paige Tyler books, this one is full of action, suspense and passion. Both the characters are instant hits with me!  I enjoyed reading about their journey as well as them juggling their increasingly dangerous jobs and their relationship with each other. I love the paranormal element of Paige Tyler books, which definitely makes her a one click author for me.

ARC received for a fair, honest and sometimes long review. All opinions are my own. 😊

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment