Friday, February 19, 2021

Review: My Saving Grace - Melanie Moreland

My Saving Grace My Saving Grace by Melanie Moreland
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars

Saving Grace is book one in the ABD Corps series by Meanie Moreland. The book looks at the characters Grave VanRyan, a law student who is working at a firm for some experience and Jaxson Richards, a jaded older man, and also Grace’s new boss.

This is a beautifully written story about two opposite types of people. Grace is smart, sassy and strong and is working hard to be the best layer and person that she can be. She also doesn’t let Jaxson get away with anything, even when he is breaking her heart! In contrast we have Jaxson who is jaded due to past trauma. At times you can feel his utter desperation to be with Grace and utter sadness when he does what he does to her. There is definite chemistry between the two characters which makes this a page turner of a book. I also loved the additional characters (Richard = hilarious) as well as Grace’s family members (I can’t wait to see what is going to happen with Grace’s sisters!)

This is a wonderful start to a new series. It is full of passion, angst and a few jokes thrown in just to make you feel a bit better, as there are certainly times when reading this book that you get frustrated by the characters!

Melanie Moreland is definitely becoming my go to author when it comes to sweet romances, that focus on family, friends and building lasting relationships. 

ARC received for a fair, honest and sometimes long review. All opinions are my own. 😊

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment