Saturday, April 23, 2022

Review: My Only Wish - Leigh Lennon

My Only Wish My Only Wish by Leigh Lennon
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars

My Only Wish by Leigh Lennon is book four in the Love is Love series and looks at the characters Lane, Shaw and Keegan. Lane and Shaw are a couple that have a unique relationship, sometimes bringing a third into their relationship when the need is there. Although Shaw loves Lane, he feels that they need a more permanent third which will make them complete more fully, but he is concerned with how Lane will react. Enter Keegan, a man with a high-profile life, but who is intrigued by Lane and Shaw and what they want in a relationship, it also helps that he is instantly attracted to the two men but at times is concerned about where their relationship will lead, especially since he isn’t out in his current job.

My only wish was a heart-warming M/M/M story about finding love and it makes you stronger even if it isn’t conventional. I enjoyed the fact that we saw all characters POV and how they felt about situations and about each other. The story has a little bit of drama and angst (which was to be expected), but ultimately the story is about finding love in whatever form that looks like. There is a lot of emotion in the book, some sexy scenes and some well written characters. Overall, a really good LGBTQ+ read.

ARC received for a fair, honest and sometimes long review. All opinions are my own. 😊

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment