Monday, December 14, 2020

Review: Omertà - A Very Mafioso Christmas - Various authors

Omertà - A Very Mafioso Christmas Omertà - A Very Mafioso Christmas by Bree Porter
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars

Chastity was a short story by A.J. Wolf in the Omerta – A Very Mafiosa collection of short stories by various authors. A.J. Wolf’s story focuses on Chastity who it seems is going to be a strong and feisty character when we see her story develop into a full-length release. Already in the short excerpt we see Chastity playing with three men….we don’t quite know who they are or what they want but we certainly know that they all have a history with Chastity. The ending is intense and has an epic cliff-hanger. I can’t wait to see what is to come.

The anthology as a whole has opened me up to reading new authors so that I can know more about the characters that are presented. Overall, a great Mafia Christmassy read!

ARC received for a fair, honest and sometimes long review. All opinions are my own. 😊

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment