Sunday, May 28, 2023

Review: Tiny Problem - Karen Renee

Tiny Problem Tiny Problem by Karen Renee
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ stars

Tiny Problem is book 7 in the Riot MC Biloxi series by Karen Renee and is certainly a page turner. The story focuses on Tiny who helps protect single mum, Sierra from an abusive ex, especially when said ex won’t take the hint and keeps turning up at her home. Tiny pretty much moves in straight away to protect Sierra and they have an instant attraction that both of them try to fight due to being older and supposedly wiser, but fate has a way of bringing people together and this can certainly be seen with these two characters.

I enjoyed both Tiny and Sierra’s perspective and how Tiny helped to build Sierra up and made sure she communicated with him. I also liked that Sierra’s son was so protective and he didn’t have an instant like to Tiny but made Tiny work for his friendship and respect.

This was a hot read and both characters were scorching together, and I liked that they had a lot of banter going on back and forth. The fact that we see more from this MC and characters that pop up throughout the book show that this MC is a family, and they look out for their own, no matter the means to do so.

I liked that there was a couple of dramatic storyline moments in this book as well as characters being a bit older and more mature. Between them, they both had some life experience which was great to read about. I am really enjoying this series as it has enough drama, fun times and good characters to keep me wanting to read the next persons’ story. If you like a good MC story, then I would really give this one a chance!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment