Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Review: Tangled in Tinsel - Trilina Pucci

Tangled in Tinsel Tangled in Tinsel by Trilina Pucci
My rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 stars

Tangled in Tinsel is a wickedly hot and seriously funny novella by Trilina Pucci. This story is about Samantha, a young woman who works for four deliciously hot men: Reed, Cole, Alec and Jace. All four of them are different, sweet, domineering and know what they want, and they want the no filter, Samantha. When they are snowed in, nights of shenanigans happen, and Christmas becomes a little bit sexier!

I definitely liked the rom-com aspect of this story which at times was hilarious. Add into the fact that there are some seriously sexy times, then you’re going to love this festive novella. Good times are to be had. Also, Samantha’s sister is also hilarious…I would definitely like to see her in a story!

Tangled in Tinsel is my first foray into Trilina Pucci’s world and it definitely won’t be my last. Seriously fun and sexy!

ARC received for a fair, honest and sometimes long review. All opinions are my own. 😊

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment