Friday, September 2, 2022

Review: Soul Taken - Patricia Briggs

Soul Taken Soul Taken by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 stars

Soul Taken by Patricia Briggs is book 13 in the brilliant Mercy Thomason series. This time the book sees Mercy in a load of trouble with the disappearance of Wulfe, ultimatums from the vampires and an urban legend killer on the loose. It seems that the Harvester has returned to the Tri-Cities and it is intent on wreaking havoc on Mercy and her wolves.

There is a lot going on in this book and we definitely see the story mainly through Mercy’s eyes as she comes to terms with a lot of things, makes new friends and enemies and basically just tries to survive. She has definitely matured as a character and her and Adam’s relationship is as strong as even. Other relationships such as the one’s she has with Wulfe, and Stefan are as complex as ever and will keep you guessing on which way they are going to go.

The twist and turns in this book were great and certainly kept me wanting to keep on reading even when it was way past my bedtime. I would highly recommend starting this series from the beginning and just devouring it as a whole! I also love that we get tidbits for ‘hopefully’ future stories!

Overall, a great urban fantasy series and one that I just couldn’t put down once I started!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment